WHY YOU WILL LOVE Baltimore Canton St. Patrick's Bar Crawl 3/9/19
Making your St. Patrick’s Day wishes come true, BarCrawls.com starts the celebration early, presenting the liveliest pub crawling action with the Baltimore Canton Irish Stroll on Saturday, March 9th. With free entry and lots of drink specials at Canton’s hottest bars and pubs, this raucous, all-day crawl will have you thanking your lucky (Irish) stars.
On Saturday, March 9th, register at the designated registration site from 1pm to 8pm to get your wristband and map.
$3 Miller Lites
$4 Specialty Beers
$5 Mixed Drinks
Irish Food & Drink specials all day
FREE Souvenir Koozie (first 3,000 people)
Tons of FREE green beads
Bar Hop To Top Canton Bars:
- Claddagh Pub | 2918 O'Donnell St
- Plug Ugly | 2908 O'Donnell St
- Silks | 2641 Hudson St
- Walt's Inn | 3201 O'Donnell St
- Southern Provisions | 3000 O'Donnell St
- El Bufalo | 2921 O'Donnell St
- Looney's Pub | 2900 O'Donnell St
- Lee's Pint & Shell | 2844 Hudson St
You must be 21 to participate. Please drink responsibly.